Do you run a community group, library or sporting group? Would your group benefit from learning how to improve their health and vitality through making better food choices?
I offer a range of talks with some examples of topics below
- Starting solids – the baby-led way
- Making pack lunches healthy, for the whole family
- Nutrition for performance (sports nutrition)
- Sports Nutrition for the young and teenage athlete
- Why female athletes are different
- Making weight for boxers an the implications of “sweating out” on performance
Need a speaker but not sure if I can accommodate you, send me a message with what you would like and we can have a chat about how I can help you.
what happy clients say
Thanks for coming again to deliver such a quality talk to the big community group. We had 38 attendees at last! I am sure that everyone enjoyed the talk today and thanks for your giveaways. Once again, your passion and profession made the talk a big success today.
.Lampson | Community Librarian, Oately Library, NSW